5 guest rooms (4 doubles, 1 single), all with private bath
- Each room with individual key colour
- Equipped with antique Zanzibarian furniture
- Bathrooms (showers and basins) made of coloured and polished coral stone
- Mosquito nets, ceiling fan and hot water in all rooms
Please click on thumbnail for a larger view of the picture!
BAHATI VILLA has
four doubles and one single room and can accomodate a total of 10 persons. According to the close relationship with Jambiani village and Zanzibar culture in general the guest rooms in BAHATI VILLA present this exceptional "local touch". Each room symbolizes a main element of Zanzibarian culture and follows an individual and deliberately selected key colour.
Philosophy of our Guest Rooms
Tradtional and Antique
- 2 Rooms BAHARI: with key colour Blue - like the crystal-clear water all around Zanzibar island.
- Room MCHANGA: double room with key colour Beige - like the sandy beaches along Zanzibar coast.
- Room MACHEO: double room with key colour Red - like the breath-taking sunrises and sunsets in Zanzibar.
- Room NGOMBA: double room with key colour Green - like the luxuriant and fertile vegetation on Zanzibar island.
The outstanding character and atmosphere of your holiday in BAHATI VILLA is shown particularly in our rooms' equipment and furniture. Each room is individually equipped with antique Zanzibarian furniture. Sleep well and relax in our ingeniously crafted and comfortable beds and discover the long tradition of Zanzibarian craftsmanship in your sleep!
By the way: Mosquito nets, ceiling fan and hot water in the private bathrooms are obligatory in all our guest rooms!
Last but not least some splendid words about our bathrooms: All showers and basins are made of coloured and polished coral stone in traditional Zanzibarian style and - it goes without saying - follow the individual colour themes of the rooms!
© 2002 BAHATI VILLA, P.O. Box 001, Jambiani - Zanzibar, Tanzania
Phone: 00255-24-2240084, Mail: email@example.com